Sunday 6 October 2013

John Judge - Cults, Lies & Videotape







I had a lot of work to do this weekend but I blew it on a fresh set of about four hours of John Judge uploaded to Youtube that I hadn't seen before. He's a pretty fat guy but he's very intellectually agile hence the moving gif visual.

John Judge does some of the most interesting talks on reality I've come across. Because of their age (there's very little new stuff) there's a sense he hasn't linked the Nazis with the Zionists (Transfer Agreement/Zionist Racism/Holohoax figures) but that sort of information couldn't be discussed before in a rational manner but now it can.

As I've repeatedly mentioned here and have yet to take one comment on.

Update: John has suffered a heart attack and there is an appeal to help with his medical bills. I hope you can help.

Update: The great John Judge passed away April 2014