Sunday 17 July 2016

I am only the Self - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj





My initial concerted search for reality commenced with an interest in quantum physics and mysticism. That quickly led to the UFO/Alien question and a couple years of inhaling a lot of information that is largely created and distributed by the secret state.

The curious individual may want to ask themselves why that is, and I don't have a definitive answer, but I know it's important enough for the very powerful to invest time, money and energy in the disinformation effort.

Later as I started to focus on the propensity for paedosadism in the powerful and the obscenity called Zionism, that is propped up by the central mythology of our time, the holocaust, I started to learn that reality is quite an unpleasant business, though of course it is punctuated by moments of profound and fecund beauty.

Lately, as I've come to learn the ideology and quasi theology of the people who dupe consumers, I've realised that there is a level of integrity with our oppressors. The code they follow is intellectually robust, in its own way.

The affinity the Illuminati (Bloodline families) have for Gnostic Luciferianism is worth studying and lately I've started to realise that it comes with its own set of burdens for the parasitic classes including the accelerated path of humanity.

That's not necessarily growth but it is a trajectory that the most powerful are unable to own both sides of the argument, and one I'll outline in a later post.

The search for reality is a constant disintegration of the world we live in as new information re-contextualises old information. In the end though as Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj states. 

The only question worth investigating is "Who am I?".